Waycon’s cherry bin dumper is a robust, cost-effective solution for introducing bulk cherries to your packing line.
- Painted carbon steel construction frame.
- Fruit contact areas of stainless-steel construction.
- 2-lever hydraulic control for clamp and tip.
- Heavy duty rollers on tilt deck
- Bins manually loaded and unloaded
- Includes all hydraulics and electric pump motor
Bin introduction and removal is usually configured on a site-specific basis. The standard method of introduction and removal is on gravity rollers with the bins moved by hand. Powered conveyors can be added if desired to reduce the manual labour required.